PDA

View Full Version : Grumble grumble

blue
07-22-2013, 03:43 PM
I am so very tired, I am tired of being tired, I am tired of fantasizing about sleep, I am tired of my body aching, I am tired of being grumpy, I am tired of DS2 waking me up every 1.5 hrs at night, and in case I didn't mention it, I am tired.

crl
07-22-2013, 04:16 PM
Sleep deprivation is awful. :(

Catherine

SnuggleBuggles
07-22-2013, 04:18 PM
I hope dh is sharing in this "joy" of parenthood so you can get a bit more of a stretch of sleep!!

blue
07-22-2013, 08:40 PM
I hope dh is sharing in this "joy" of parenthood so you can get a bit more of a stretch of sleep!!

Unfortunately DH works overnight so it is usually just me and the baby. On his nights off, he watches the baby so I get just enough sleep to stay marginally sane for the rest of the week. Of course, the baby usually sleeps better for him....I really need DS2 to start sleeping better, he is 7 months old and so does not need to wake up this much.

blue
07-22-2013, 08:46 PM
Sleep deprivation is awful. :(

Catherine

Yes it is the worst. You think I would be use to it by now, but I am not. The frustrating part is DS2's sleep is getting worse, not better.... I am going to move his crib to the other room soon, after I move some stuff around. I am really hoping that he will do better without me in the same room (fingers and toes crossed).

MamaMolly
07-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Oh mama, my heart goes out to you! Can you call in a mama buddy to let you take a nap? I wish I were near by!

anonomom
07-22-2013, 11:17 PM
Ugh, sleep deprivation sucks. I'm sorry, and I hope he starts sleeping better soon.