PDA

View Full Version : Casual flats

ray7694
07-28-2013, 11:10 AM
What flats do you wear with jeans. Toms are too narrow for me.

ourbabygirl
07-28-2013, 11:33 AM
I have Plantar Fasciitis, so I wear some (Clarks) Privo ballet flats with an orthotics insert in cooler weather (I have a black, and a greyish-brown, pair). In the summer I wear my Orthaheel flip flops or sandals. I also have bunions and don't like shoes that are too narrow or pointy-toed.

Kindra178
07-28-2013, 11:39 AM
Ch air bacara.

twowhat?
07-28-2013, 12:17 PM
I have wider feet and I have been loving my Michael Kors city flats. I have it in black patent and in a pinch can totally get away with it with slacks for work too:)

Here's one in a lovely casual grey suede:
http://www.6pm.com/michael-michael-kors-mk-city-flat-slate-suede

Also re: Toms - have you ever bought a pair to try, or only tried on in store, particularly recently? I would recommend giving it a shot - make sure the length is right on your foot and then buy a pair and wear them around - they totally stretch and from what I've been reading online, the newer TOMs are a bit wider than the older versions. I originally thought TOMs were too narrow on my foot (tried a pair on a couple of years ago) but this year I tried on a pair and they were definitely less narrow (though still on the narrow side) and after buying a pair and wearing it around, they stretch to accomodate and are one of my favorite pairs of casual shoes now.

alirebco
07-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Frye flats

pomegranate
07-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Ballet flats (London Sole are my fave but pricey if not bought on sale), Tory Burch Reva or Carolina flats.