PDA

View Full Version : Tartecosmetics.com F&F sale, 30% off

brittone2
07-31-2013, 12:01 PM
with code TARTEFF

Valid through 8/4.

I usually stock up on my tinted moisturizer and foundation during their F&F sales. No tax, so additional savings over sephora where I am located.

Free ship over $40.

The BB cream/TM in my color was OOS a lot recently but just came back in. It was OOS last night but when I emailed CS they said more had just come in, and it was back in stock for me about a half hour ago.

legaleagle
07-31-2013, 01:20 PM
How closely does the tinted moisturizer track the full coverage foundation colors? I wear "fair beige" in the full coverage and "light" in the creaseless concealer, if that helps.

brittone2
07-31-2013, 06:36 PM
How closely does the tinted moisturizer track the full coverage foundation colors? I wear "fair beige" in the full coverage and "light" in the creaseless concealer, if that helps.

I wish I could tell you for sure. I wear what used to be called Agent 04 in the TM. On the amazonian clay 12 hr, they changed the colors since the last time I ordered, so this is my first time reordering with the new colors. As a result, I'm not sure if what I ordered in the AC 12 hr will match me or not this time around. I hate when they mess with existing shades in a line.

IME the TM is more forgiving in terms of shade not needing to perhaps be quite as precise of a match, so that is at least a plus.

mypa
07-31-2013, 07:00 PM
Thanks OP! I've been wanting to try their blushes and I noticed 2 popped up as I was browsing (Empowered and Fearless). I got those, the Sheer Passion Cheek Tint and the Mini bronzer (Golden Opportunity Tarte To Go Kit).

ETA: I got charged tax but went through Ebates for 4%.

3isEnough
08-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Thanks so much! I was just about to buy the Tarte bronzer from Sephora so this was great timing. I bought the bronzer and 2 brushes.