PDA

View Full Version : so if the website says....

abh5e8
07-31-2013, 06:19 PM
.... "no jogging strollers allowed," do you think i can take my P&T explorer with doubles seat?

i'm going to a local amusement park tomorrow and just read that on their website. but, i'll have all 4 dc without dh (ages , 4, 2 and 2 months) and while i could probably manage with the mac quest and a baby carrier (ds2 does not ride much at all and is not a runner) i'm a little nervous to not have 2 seats.

elektra
07-31-2013, 06:25 PM
I sure as heck would!
I bet a P&T is narrower than a good amount of graco monstrosities.
I know at DL people bring jogging trailers or fixed wheel joggers that are harder to maneuver in crowds. My guess is that that is the type of thing your amusement park is trying to avoid.

ETA: I meant the P&T is narrower. May be a good idea to call and ask what their definition of a "jogging stroller" is though, I agree.

ebp913
08-01-2013, 11:12 AM
I sure as heck would!
I bet a P&T is wider than a good amount of graco monstrosities.
I know at DL people bring jogging trailers or fixed wheel joggers that are harder to maneuver in crowds. My guess is that that is the type of thing your amusement park is trying to avoid.

:yeahthat:

tg_canada
08-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Can you call and ask? Many people think 3 wheels = jogging stroller and if they stop you at the gate with it, what will you do?

Mercuria
08-01-2013, 04:18 PM
I'd bring a photocopy of the manual where it says not to jog with it. Or the manual itself, if you're not afraid of taking it.

ebp913
08-02-2013, 11:35 AM
I would probably just go and proceed to throw a fit if someone tried to tell me that I couldn't bring my stroller with me while I was alone with 3 children.