PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews on the Laser pegs being clearanced at Target?

ang79
08-02-2013, 09:14 AM
I picked up two sets of the Laser Pegs that were marked down to $6 (from $20), for a friend's 6 yr. old boy for Christmas. I know he likes playing Legos and thought these looked neat. But the reviews on Amazon are horrible for the Laser Pegs in general. Anyone here that has them? How do they work and do your kids like them?

twowhat?
08-02-2013, 09:53 AM
I picked those up for gifts too (2 sets, just like you! for a 5yo boy) when they were $9.xx. The father of the boy we gave them to says he loves them. But I agree the Amazon reviews scared me - they don't seem like a quality toy that will last, unfortunately. I kind of wish I had read the reviews before I bought them.

sidmand
08-04-2013, 08:17 PM
We've had them for a year or so (from Gifting Grace!) and everyone who has played with them loves them. I remember seeing bad reviews of the ones that built specific things (car, truck, etc) but we have just a bunch of random pieces (and I did pick up some at Target). Not sure what the reviews were but they're fun to just play with randomly b

ang79
08-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Thanks, think I'll keep them to gift, I think both him and his dad will have fun with them together!