PDA

View Full Version : Why Company Kids??????????

MSWR0319
08-07-2013, 04:56 PM
I have been looking for bedding for DS1's room for over 6 months. No joke. I finally found something I like in the new catalog from Company Kids. I went to order it and it would start shipping on July 21, which I figured was because it was new and they hadn't released it yet. Well, I didn't order it because I didn't want to order everything (including the matching pictures which were in stock) and then be stuck with wall art and not quilt if it never shipped. So I check it about once a week and it keeps getting pushed out. I just checked it now and it's moved out until late Aug and the wall art I want is listed as not available with the other one not shipping until NOVEMBER!! I'm so frustrated. I don't want to order anything and be stuck with half the set.I don't get why they have to have it on the website if they aren't going to be able to release it. Poor DS was really looking forward to this set too. I know it's petty, but it really upsets me.

boltfam
08-07-2013, 11:24 PM
ugh. that's annoying. Hopefully, the ship dates will get moved up.

boogiemomz
08-08-2013, 11:10 AM
That would annoy me too. It's like a tease--we have this item, we took a picture, it's beautiful, BUT you can't have it right now. And maybe never. So irritating. :(

MSWR0319
08-09-2013, 07:09 PM
That would annoy me too. It's like a tease--we have this item, we took a picture, it's beautiful, BUT you can't have it right now. And maybe never. So irritating. :(

Exactly! And now I"m obsessed with checking to see if the stupid deer artwork DS really wants is at least on backorder instead of "not available at this time". I suppose I should just call and see what the story is, but I'm afraid I might get mad.