PDA

View Full Version : Need toykitchen with sound effects

indigo99
08-10-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm thinking about getting a toy kitchen for the boys. I love the looks of the kidkraft vintage kitchen, but I think they'd really love something that has sound effects. Can anyone recommend a good one? A microwave is a must-have. Are there any with working buttons on the microwave?

elbenn
08-10-2013, 12:20 PM
I have a kidkraft vintage kitchen and it's really cute. I just saw a deal on SD for a kitchen with sound effects--I don't have this kitchen so I can't recommend it, but you might be interested in the deal.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/100424/kohls-step2-lifestyle-fresh-harvest-kitchen-playset

ETA: There is a separate thread in the bargains forum and it looks like there are codes to make the kitchen even cheaper.

SnuggleBuggles
08-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Love our Step2 Lifestyle kitchen.

barkley1
08-11-2013, 12:04 AM
We have the Step2 partytime kitchen and it has a working clock, several different sounds from the microwave buttons, a light that works, and two different "cooking" sounds...boiling or sizzling depending on which pot or pan you use. Oh and a cordless phone with sounds and buttons. Its been a hit here, and isn't so huge, which is nice since its in our den. I also liked that it came in boy colors.