PDA

View Full Version : Help ... need socks for my picky boy ... seams are a problem

Tondi G
08-11-2013, 01:23 PM
I suppose I need all cotton, or as close to all cotton as possible and thin (not athletic cushioned). He always complains about his feet are too hot ... or he feels the seams ... or they are tight and he can't wiggle his toes. It is a daily battle putting on socks and shoes. The child has big feet (boys size 5). He wants a 1/4 ankle style too ... the no show ones are too low and a regular crew sock is too high!!!!

This is what we got last year I think.... I wish they had them in store so I wouldn't have to wait for them to be shipped! Our local Nordstrom is being re-modeled so the childrens section has been moved and is a little disorganized... I didn't see these socks when we made a quick pass through there during the anniversary sale. Might have to bite the bullet and just order some of these again.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-organic-quarter-length-socks-3-pack-toddler-little-kid-big-kid/3012237?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=3990&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_11_C

If you have any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it

SnuggleBuggles
08-11-2013, 01:26 PM
I know our Gold Toe dress socks are thin and soft. I think they have a variety of colors and styles. I bought them at Target.

Tondi G
08-12-2013, 02:22 AM
I know our Gold Toe dress socks are thin and soft. I think they have a variety of colors and styles. I bought them at Target.

thanks I will take a look the next time we are there!

Kindra178
08-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Try LE. I got all sorts of styles, including athletic and dressier ones.

arivecchi
08-12-2013, 12:28 PM
DS1 has the same issue. He will only wear GAP Kids socks (the non-athletic ones).