PDA

View Full Version : s/o of narrow feet/comfy shoes threads...what color Tirras/Zirras/Jacardias?

jerseygirl07067
08-11-2013, 11:36 PM
I can't decide.... I'm going to order them, the Teva Tirra and Zirra to try out and the Merrell Jacardia. Thank goodness for free shipping both ways!

Should I go with something that will go with everything like brown or black, or a fun color? Seriously, I can't decide on anything, esp when it comes to shopping for shoes and clothes!

mikala
08-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Do any of the colors coordinate with most of your casual summer outfits? If not I'd start with a neutral and then consider a fun color once you find a style you really like. The colors seem to go on deeper discount in the off season so you can probably find some great deals in a month or two.

Fwiw I'd also check Amazon prices in addition to Zappos/6p when you buy. I've stumbled onto some great sales in the past few months and many have free returns too.

jerseygirl07067
08-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Do any of the colors coordinate with most of your casual summer outfits? If not I'd start with a neutral and then consider a fun color once you find a style you really like. The colors seem to go on deeper discount in the off season so you can probably find some great deals in a month or two.

Fwiw I'd also check Amazon prices in addition to Zappos/6p when you buy. I've stumbled onto some great sales in the past few months and many have free returns too.

Thanks, I think that's what I'm going to do :)

ilfaith
08-12-2013, 12:57 PM
My feet are on the narrow side, and I found the Merrell Jacardia too wide (pity, because I thought they were the cutest of the three styles). I ended up with the Teva Tirra...in boring taupe, because they didn't have the fun colors in the store, I already had Mush Mandalyn wedges in dark brown, and I was leaving in a few days for Israel when I decided I needed them, so there wasn't time to order online.

twowhat?
08-14-2013, 08:56 PM
I have the Zirras in chocolate chip. A great neutral that works well with anything - it's not too dark and not too light and the straps are thin so they don't overwhelm anything.

I have wider feet and the Zirras are great...not sure they'd work as well on narrow feet? But free returns so worth trying!

jerseygirl07067
08-15-2013, 01:06 AM
Yeah, I ordered pretty much everything....the Jacardia, the Zirras, the Tirras and some from Ecco I found. I think the Zappos and Shoebuy people probably think I've lost my mind. I've ordered quite a few that I've had to return, but my alternative is running around town to all the stores with 3 kids....I don't think so!

I also called Chacco today, their flip flops were too wide, but they said they could customize the sandals for me by making the strap shorter for no charge. I am going to try some on tomorrow and see how I like them too.