PDA

View Full Version : Venittini Shoes

rachelh
08-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Does anyone know anything about them? They seem to be all the rage in the Jewish private schools here. They are pricey, so I am wondering about the quality. I happened to have found a great deal that expires tonight, but I don't want to jump on it if they won't hold up. I have heard mixed reviews.

DD had Umis last year and they held up wonderfully but the only option I see for her this year is suede which is not my material of choice.

Anyone know anything about Venittinis? Or Umis for that matter?

cvanbrunt
08-12-2013, 09:33 PM
I love them! My girls each got a pair for school last year and they still look brand new. They wore them all the time. One pair was a red patent leather, the other an embossed leather and there isn't a scuff on them.

rachelh
08-13-2013, 10:29 AM
I love them! My girls each got a pair for school last year and they still look brand new. They wore them all the time. One pair was a red patent leather, the other an embossed leather and there isn't a scuff on them.

Thanks Carrie! I bought them - DD really liked them and I wanted to take advantage of the 25% off they were having. Worse case, they end up being returned.

swissair81
08-13-2013, 02:23 PM
They're all the rage here too. My Dd1 has a pair from last year. Honestly though, she has a narrower foot and she does better wit the primigi loafers with the back elastic. Luckily, we found her something nice that she loves, so I don't have to fight with her about it. My new first grader has a pair of Geox shoes from the anniversary sale, but I would buy her either Kai or Umi as well.

Nooknookmom
08-14-2013, 01:44 AM
I'm wondering what part of the country you all are in (East coast maybe?) I have not heard of this brand!

I'm another Geox fan. They last us for-ever!

swissair81
08-14-2013, 08:00 AM
I'm from the Midwest, but I never heard of these shoes until people from New York started selling them here in their house.

rachelh
08-14-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm wondering what part of the country you all are in (East coast maybe?) I have not heard of this brand!

I'm another Geox fan. They last us for-ever!

East Coast here :)

Nooknookmom
08-15-2013, 11:18 PM
East Coast here :)

I wondered. Interesting how from area to area brands differ!