PDA

View Full Version : Would your 5y.o. DS play with this?

PunkyBoo
08-14-2013, 10:33 AM
I really wanted to get Boo this KidKraft firehouse for Christmas last year but couldn't find a price on it that was under $100 shipped. I'd still like to get it for him if it would get played with as it's on Amazon for under $70 shipped (i have Prime now). He will be 5 just 3 weeks after Christmas and he has loved fire trucks and all things fireman related for several years. Would your 5-6 year old boy still play with this?

Charlie
08-14-2013, 10:48 AM
My 5 year old does - he has a friend who has the same set you linked to, and he often wants to play with it when he is at the friend's house. That said I do think it skews a little young but I can see my 5 yo liking it for awhile longer as he is interested in fire trucks, firefighters etc.

MommyAllison
08-14-2013, 12:03 PM
My 5 year old would! He sometimes sets up his knights in Dd's dollhouse and would definitely enjoy a firehouse.

Indianamom2
08-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Yep. My 4 year old is sitting on the floor at the moment playing with the Imaginext Castle/Figures and all his Star Wars people and ships.

SnuggleBuggles
08-14-2013, 12:47 PM
My 5yo plays with his Imaginext all the time. He'd probably play with that but I'd worry you wouldn't get enough years out of it for the price paid.