PDA

View Full Version : What color are your Bettonas?

ilfaith
08-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Since so many people seem to be Bettona fans (and I am thinking of finally getting a pair of my own) I am wondering what color pants people have bought.

Is there anything you especially liked or didn't like about any of the colors?

erosenst
08-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Black... Mostly because most of my pants are black!

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typing errors I've made, and auto correct 'fixes' I missed.

MelissaTC
08-18-2013, 08:56 PM
I have them in black and the heather gray.

BabyDahl
08-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Well, I couldn't vote for all my colors: black, black Heather, olive Heather, asphalt, and indigo Heather...yes, I have a lot of Bettonas.

acmom
08-18-2013, 09:16 PM
I have asphalt and black. I like both, but my asphalt ones have definitely worn better, not sure why.

♥ms.pacman♥
08-18-2013, 11:05 PM
I have black and asphalt. Love them! i would love another pair. the purple heather is on sale right now and supposedly even cheaper in-stores.

nupe
08-19-2013, 08:51 AM
Bought my first bettonas a few months ago, wore them once. Just got the sangrias last month. They seem to be an inch or two bigger in the waist, but maybe that is because I haven't washed them yet! Anyone else noticed that on the sangrias? I should wash soon and make sure they don't fall off!

stinkyfeet
08-19-2013, 04:23 PM
I have Black Heather in the regular Bettonas and the capris. (I used to have the Indigo Heather Bettonas, but I exchanged them for the Black Heather because I thought it woudl be more versatile.)

ilfaith
09-18-2013, 06:32 PM
I figured that since I posted the poll, I might as well vote myself now that I finally jumped on the Bettona bandwagon. A new Athleta store just opened in my area, so today I decided to check out these pants in person. I ended up with the black Classics. I tried the Boyfriends as well, but thought they made my short legs look a little stumpy. Even the petite pants are a little long on me without shoes, but I held off on getting them hemmed but the length works with a little heel (I was told I could bring them back for alterations if I changed my mind)...I suppose I am more likely to wear them as "real clothes" than as workout gear, so I think the longer length will be fine. They are definitely comfortable, and make my legs look (kind of) long and (somewhat) slim...but they aren't quite the miracle I expected from the rave reviews they get.

pomegranate
09-19-2013, 02:03 AM
I have one pair of olive classic Bettonas. I like them a lot, especially the color.

zukeypur
09-19-2013, 07:41 AM
I lost mine in the move. :(. They were black. I never got to wear them. They were still in the package because I was going to exchange them for pretties. :(

citymama
09-21-2013, 02:46 AM
Two blacks (classic and bf capris) and one midnight (boyfriends). I've tried on the heather styles in stores and found them way more baggy. I'd like to try the denims and maybe asphalt. The midnight isn't for everyone but I love it in the BFs since they are such a casual, loungey style.