PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried these knit-waisted jeans from Justice?

melwe
08-19-2013, 04:44 PM
DD hates any pants with buttons or zippers. It's probably just as well because she has difficulty with getting on/off for bathroom breaks at school.

I ran across these knit waisted jeans and they looked like something that might work for her. Today they are buy one get one free. They are still pretty pricey for what I usually pay, but may be worth it to at least add some jeans to her wardrobe.

http://www.shopjustice.com/girls-clothing/knit-waist-skinny-jeans/4661018/605

Has anyone tried these? Are they worth the price? Thanks!

KrystalS
08-19-2013, 07:25 PM
My DD wears these and she loves them. Prior to finding these she would not wear jeans at all. She hates the feeling of the waist digging into her stomach, didn't matter the brand or size I bought she hated them. They are pricey but they really do last. You should also look at the knit jeggings, they are really cute and very soft, DD lived in these last year. They come in several colors and prints.

melwe
08-19-2013, 10:23 PM
Thanks! I think I am going to try them. Last year all her yoga pants wound up with holes. If I use leggings, I'll have to buy more tunics/dresses as she outgrew her ones from last year. They may be a little more, but I think I will save money with not having to buy more tops and/or multiple pairs of pants.

Green_Tea
08-19-2013, 10:24 PM
I haven't tried them, but I think they are super cute! Wish they made them in my size!

BunnyBee
08-19-2013, 10:42 PM
We have the capris and shorts, and they are loved. I think the jeans may be new? Thanks for the sale heads up. :)

Tondi G
08-20-2013, 01:00 AM
I need some of those for my son!!!

DD hates any pants with buttons or zippers. It's probably just as well because she has difficulty with getting on/off for bathroom breaks at school.

I ran across these knit waisted jeans and they looked like something that might work for her. Today they are buy one get one free. They are still pretty pricey for what I usually pay, but may be worth it to at least add some jeans to her wardrobe.

http://www.shopjustice.com/girls-clothing/knit-waist-skinny-jeans/4661018/605

Has anyone tried these? Are they worth the price? Thanks!

larig
08-20-2013, 02:58 AM
I need some of those for my son!!!

Try h&m.

gymnbomb
08-20-2013, 09:06 AM
I haven't tried them, but I think they are super cute! Wish they made them in my size!

If I weren't pregnant I'd be going to the store to try them on, hoping I could fit into them!

ilfaith
08-20-2013, 09:57 AM
If I weren't pregnant I'd be going to the store to try them on, hoping I could fit into them!

Hey, I did have some maternity jeans with a waist just like that. Who knows, they might work for pregnancy (although I am sure that is not Justice's intent)

gymnbomb
08-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Hey, I did have some maternity jeans with a waist just like that. Who knows, they might work for pregnancy (although I am sure that is not Justice's intent)

Good point -- maybe I'll go try them anyway... I haven't bought anything since it became Justice, but when it was Limited Too I had several pair of their jeans.

Tondi G
08-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Try h&m.

Really? I will check them out, Thanks!

bummer ... they only have them up to a size 7/8 in boys... mine would need the largest size they offer in boys 14! Oh well we'll keep looking for comfy waisted jeans.

westwoodmom04
08-21-2013, 10:04 AM
I haven't tried these specifically but have found that anything with drawstrings works for my skinny waisted girl (and we have tried many brands). The adjustable waist or all elastic are just far better for her body type. It is too bad because the style does look awfully cute.

larig
08-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Really? I will check them out, Thanks!

bummer ... they only have them up to a size 7/8 in boys... mine would need the largest size they offer in boys 14! Oh well we'll keep looking for comfy waisted jeans.
Oh, sorry, I wish they went bigger! Ds loves them!

MaiseyDog
08-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Love these!!! We have shorts, capris and jeans. THey are the only pants DD2 will wear. I also love that they have a real drawstring, not just for looks so if the slims are still a little large in the waist you tighten them up.

Nooknookmom
08-21-2013, 01:40 PM
My DD wears these and she loves them. Prior to finding these she would not wear jeans at all. She hates the feeling of the waist digging into her stomach, didn't matter the brand or size I bought she hated them. They are pricey but they really do last. You should also look at the knit jeggings, they are really cute and very soft, DD lived in these last year. They come in several colors and prints.

My 6 yo has worn jeans a handful of times. Literally there are BRAND new Levi's in her drawer that grandma bought and I feel bad! She is a dress/tee and leggings girl. Even as a toddler she would rip of the jeans and go put leggings on!

These may be something she would try-thanks for the link OP!!