PDA

View Full Version : TMI, 1st time in my life with no hormonal Birth Control/not pregnant/nursing

tabegle
08-20-2013, 12:17 PM
I just realized this morning that this is the first time in my life since I was in my teens that I haven't been on hormonal birth control, haven't been pregnant and/or nursing. And OMG... I don't like these PMS symptoms! lol (okay, first time except for when I first got pregnant with dd.)

I've been using the MyDays android app to help take notes and figure out my schedule. Apparently my breasts hurt like no tomorrow the week before my period and I get diarrhea 5 days prior (like doubled over the toilet for a few hours, but just the one day). I read online about that, and I guess it's normal, but normally the diarrhea is immediately prior or coincides with, not 5 days prior.

When I was pregnant, my breasts didn't hurt until i was 6 to 8 weeks. (and I know I'm not preg. I tested positive at 10 DPO with both kids, I'm 11 dpo, and we've been using condoms/timing wasn't right).

It's almost liberating to finally figure out my body, but at the same time... I'd prefer to suppress these symptoms! :)

Katigre
08-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Your diet can have a huge impact on pms symptoms...it might be with looking into.

Sent from my phone, pardon my typos!