PDA

View Full Version : Haven't shopped for myself in forever....please tell me about Bettona...I'm intrigued

jerseygirl07067
08-23-2013, 04:07 AM
I have a very light work schedule this week while the kids are back in school so I have been able to shop for myself, by myself, something I don't think I've done in a really long time. Hence, my wardrobe seems so old and boring and I am trying to change that!!

I see Bettona mentioned a lot here. I'd like to know more about it and what you love about it. I looked at the website, and I don't have an Athleta near me so I'd have to order online likely. HATE doing that as I am tough to fit as far as pants go. I am 5'8", with an ectomporphic type build, but a thicker waistline. My torso is literally like a rectangle, and my arms and legs are pretty slim.

I want to try some of these but don't know where to start! Can you provide me with a Bettona tutorial? lol..

firstbaby
08-23-2013, 10:35 PM
I bought the Bettona bermudas in the beginning of summer and love them. The fabric is so soft and I feel they are flattering. Last week I picked up the heathered Bettona classic pants and denim skirt. Love them both, especially since all three pieces are so different. The denim skirt is not confining like denim but very flattering, the pants are soft like yoga pants but look more styled with pockets, etc. I am a sahm and they are perfect for the days I want to wear yoga pants but want to look a little nicer, hth.