PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Training Academy

jellibeans
08-23-2013, 08:52 AM
What time did you show up in the morning to sign your child up?
We decided to make reservations at Hollywood and Vine at 8:05 and I want to make sure that we will have enough time to eat and then get there to wait in line.

Gracemom
08-23-2013, 11:45 AM
We were there right at rope drop. There were a lot of people there already. The earlier you get there, the earlier your time will be for the Jedi Training. My kids enjoyed it, but I felt like it was a lot of "hurry up and wait."

megs4413
08-23-2013, 03:41 PM
we got there ASAP, but we weren't there like right away and it was a level 9 crowd...we still got an afternoon spot for both kids, so it worked out fine. I would just plan to head there when you walk through the entrance and then head somewhere else while you wait for your showtime. my kids really enjoyed it so it was worthwhile.

Thatchermom
08-23-2013, 06:50 PM
We were second in line at the gate at rope drop, moved fast and were in the first group to sign in - and the first show if the morning. Went right from sign-in to waiting at the stage, finished the show and moved on for the day. We did have a wheelchair bound grandparent with us, so we were not worried about fast passes and lines building as the morning went on. We were glad to get it out of the way first thing - and it was cooler then!