PDA

View Full Version : Versa stroller liner, please?

abemom
08-25-2013, 05:15 PM
The Valco Allsorts doesn't fit well, and I didn't like the look of the Phil and Teds. I also tried the Icco one, but the cool side was slippery, and didn't seem comfortable for my DD. Which other liner works well in the Versa? I prefer a girly color, but will take whatever fits.

I also put a rolled up towel in the angle and it rounds my baby's back. She's currently 5 months and very small. Would the cruz insert fit better than a rolled up towel? http://www.amazon.com/UPPAbaby-Cruz-Infant-Snugseat-Insert/dp/B0051Y1L1W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377465217&sr=8-1&keywords=cruz+insert

Thank you.

kaharris83
08-25-2013, 05:19 PM
I use a Maclaren liner in mine. It works ok. I have heard good things about the Skip Hop liner. It has a grippy side to prevent slipping I think. It is memory foam.

legaleagle
08-25-2013, 07:45 PM
I would try a snuzzler I think the uppa insert is too precisely contoured to necessarily work in the versa seat.

KonzaPrairie
08-26-2013, 08:23 AM
DD2 isn't born yet but I plan to use my Uppa snugseat in my versa. I tried it out the other day and I think it fits pretty well. I also plan to use it in my Snap Dual and it seems to fit well too. It's not really contoured, just has nice seams on the side to bend to fit whatever seat you put it in.

For the record I LOVED the snugseat with DD1 in my Cruz. It's nicely padded, has a velour side for winter and a more breathable side for summer. I used it with DD1 until she was ~9 or 10 months. I hope to get just as much use with DD2.

hollissmama
08-26-2013, 09:14 AM
The skip hop liner works really well in the versa.

abemom
09-11-2013, 09:56 PM
I ended up getting the UB insert, and she fits so much better now. Although she's 5 months, she's tiny and this really helps her not slide around. The only negative is that the waist portion of the harness rests a bit higher than where it should be.

Thanks for the suggestions.