PDA

View Full Version : Homemade alternatives to Pledge?

trcy
08-29-2013, 01:35 PM
I am slowly transition to more natural products. An alternative to Pledge really has me stumped though. I would prefer homemade because it is much more economical when compared to premade natural cleaning products. I look forward to hearing all your great ideas for cleaning/dusting wood furniture. Especially because Pledge gives me a terrible headache every time I use it. TIA!

athompson
08-29-2013, 03:35 PM
I am slowly transition to more natural products. An alternative to Pledge really has me stumped though. I would prefer homemade because it is much more economical when compared to premade natural cleaning products. I look forward to hearing all your great ideas for cleaning/dusting wood furniture. Especially because Pledge gives me a terrible headache every time I use it. TIA!

Olive oil! A little goes a long way.

abh5e8
08-29-2013, 04:01 PM
i just use a damp microfiber cloth to dust with....and skip the pledge all together :)

crl
08-30-2013, 12:16 AM
i just use a damp microfiber cloth to dust with....and skip the pledge all together :)

Yes to this. Pledge just builds up on the furniture anyway. Damp microfiber works great.

Catherine

trcy
08-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Thank you!