PDA

View Full Version : Tmi.

ha98ed14
08-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Having big boobs in very, very hot weather is more than uncomfortable!

BunnyBee
08-30-2013, 02:07 PM
Yes, it is! And I have giant nursing boobs. Hotter and sweatier. Yay. :p

kep
08-30-2013, 02:08 PM
LOL. I hear ya, sister! TMI TMI TMI... I often get long hairs that I shed during the day that end up dropping into my cleavage. Sooooo icky. And itchy!

ha98ed14
08-30-2013, 03:31 PM
Continuing the TMI... STOP reading now if you do not want this picture in your head. You have been warned!
I am sitting here in my tightest bra that gives me the most lift possible. I look like I have Madonna's cone boobs. They are lifted and separated, and I am not wearing a shirt so that the air will circulate around them. This is when I want BRS. The rest of the year, I am happy with my size because it balances out the rest of me! I'm proportionate, God D*mit!

georgiegirl
08-30-2013, 03:56 PM
I'm right there with you. My milk came in a week ago, so my boobs are HUGE and none of the nursing bras that fit me have separation between the girls, so I have some sweaty boobs. And it's 100 today.

Simon
08-30-2013, 11:14 PM
The itching is driving me crazy! For some reason this week seemed like a good time to start exercising so the sports bras + sweating is just a recipe for disaster. I have given up trying to scratch and maintain modesty. :bag

BunnyBee
08-31-2013, 03:22 PM
The itching is driving me crazy! For some reason this week seemed like a good time to start exercising so the sports bras + sweating is just a recipe for disaster. I have given up trying to scratch and maintain modesty. :bag

Body Glide (or a stick of deodorant) is your friend. ;)

Smillow
08-31-2013, 05:56 PM
Body Glide (or a stick of deodorant) is your friend. ;)
Try Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel. It has changed my life!

MelissaTC
08-31-2013, 10:06 PM
Ladies Anti Monkey Butt powder has been my BFF this summer. Seriously. http://shop.antimonkeybutt.com/products/Lady-Anti%252dMonkey-Butt-Powder.html