PDA

View Full Version : Shoes - help please!

azazela
08-30-2013, 03:23 PM
I need new shoes for work. I work in a high school, so not very formal. I don't like to wear open-toed shoes to work, it has somehow been drilled into me not to do that, so I don't even though many others do. Plus my toe-polish is not always on its a-game so there is that too. So I need closed-toe pumps, I guess. I am not a fan of the basic pump, so maybe something a bit different but still dressy enough to wear with dresses and stuff. I am not being very clear, I know. Basic colors to start but some fun colors would possibly work too. Looking to spend under $100. Go!

abh5e8
08-30-2013, 07:44 PM
ok...what kinds of clothes do you wear to work? i love my cole haan air flats. they are more then 100, but you might be able to snag some on sale. for heels, i also love teh cole haan air wedges. i can't remember what they are called. another option, if you wear more pants, would be dansko professional clogs. they are more causal the the cole haan.

azazela
08-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Thanks. I've looked at those but they are a bit more than I'd like to spend. I tend to be rough on my shoes for whatever reason. I mostly wear skirts and dresses.