PDA

View Full Version : Yoga pants for slim girls

tny915
09-02-2013, 11:18 AM
What brand makes slim size yoga pants? I've checked Justice, Old Navy, Lands End and Gap with no luck. Regular sizes fall right off her. She's a size 8.

azazela
09-02-2013, 12:39 PM
I'd love to know the answer to this question too. We're heading the same way. My daughter needs a 6x for length but can probably still fit in a 5 waist. She hates pants with a fly so can't get adjustable waist pants either. :(

missym
09-02-2013, 02:25 PM
The girls both like Lands End yoga pants and I think they run a bit slim, so I just take the waist in by folding a tuck and hand-stitching it down. Their shirts cover the waistband anyway.

Twoboos
09-02-2013, 02:42 PM
They are not slim size but you might want to try the Children's Place foldover yoga pants. We have both and I feel like they are slimmer than LE.

westwoodmom04
09-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Abercrombie runs very slim. As much as I dislike their management and philosophy, they offer the only pants that actually(not almost) fit my skinny mini dd.

citymama
09-05-2013, 01:12 PM
We use the TCP foldover pants. All the other yoga pants are too wide and fall off DD1's waist. I wait until they have their 25% off and free ship promos (happens every few weeks it seems). I just bought two pairs for $6 each from the new Fall line thanks to the promo. We have 2 pairs in each color - pink, purple, navy and grey and DD wears them to school most days.

They don't seem to fade or fray, but my DD is very rough on her clothes (she can tear holes in anything and destroys her shoes in months), and we've had holes in the knees show up in the pants within a few months. At those prices, I'm fine with it - but when she rips up her $25 Boden sweats, I'm not!

ETA My DD wears a size 8 as well - with room to grow. She is 51 inches tall and about 50 lbs.