PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still do Bzz Agent here?

Pennylane
09-03-2013, 12:02 PM
I was introduced to bzz agent many years ago on this board. My first campaign was for candy bars (Take 5?) and I've been hooked ever since. I currently have 6 campaigns going on! Was just curious id anyone else was still doing it and what type of products you were buzzing about?

Ann

MSWR0319
09-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Wow!! 6 campaigns is awesome!! Which ones are they? I'm currently doing the Playskool camera, Special K, and Kroger Lunchbox campaigns. I get so excited when I get a new campaign! Mine seem to go in spurts where I'll have none for awhile and then a bunch.

Pennylane
09-03-2013, 01:50 PM
I have Kroger Lunchbox, Old El Paso, Nerf Cyber Hoop, Luster teeth whitening system, Kre-O (like legos) and Lysol. I usually always have one going but I am finding it hard to keep up with six! I was hoping to get Special K!

Ann

pastrygirl
09-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Yes, but rarely. I haven't been invited to many campaigns, and when I am, it's for something I'd never use. I did get the Kre-O kit just in time for my son's birthday last week. Haven't done any bzzz for it yet!

My favorite of all-time was my Harmony One remote. I already had a Harmony (or two?), so that was incredible!

kdeunc
09-03-2013, 02:24 PM
My favorite of all-time was my Harmony One remote. I already had a Harmony (or two?), so that was incredible!
:yeahthat: We love that remote. I still "buzz" about it years later! :)

Pennylane
09-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Yes, but rarely. I haven't been invited to many campaigns, and when I am, it's for something I'd never use. I did get the Kre-O kit just in time for my son's birthday last week. Haven't done any bzzz for it yet!

One of my favorites too! People still ask about it.

Ann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

mom2khj
09-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I still do them. Lately (well up until last week when I got the Old El Paso and Quaker ones) all I kept getting offered was Kroger ones with coupons for the items.

I fill out all the surveys and granted I don't buzz a ton, but I do what I can. I'm hoping for some better ones soon!

ETA - I loved that Harmony Remote. DS threw it in the dog's water bowl. :gloomy: