PDA

View Full Version : ISO deal on Hunter glossy kids' boots (size 6)

ourbabygirl
09-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Anyone know of a site that carries them at a discount (or with a coupon code)? I see that Nordstrom, Zappos, and Piperlime have them, but I'd love to get them on sale, if possible. :loveeyes:

Thanks in advance!

jvs195
09-04-2013, 10:30 AM
I've gotten Hunter from 6pm.com at decent prices (although they change frequently)

Twin Mom
09-04-2013, 11:08 PM
If you wear a size 6 ladies you can fit in the kids hunter boots. I haven't tried them but you will probably need a size 4, maybe 5. The only thing I'm not sure of is if they are tall enough but I know a lot of women buy them I'm sure they probably are! The kids boots are $75 at Nordstrom.

ourbabygirl
09-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Yeah, thanks, that's why I want the size 6 kids' boots (I'm a 7.5 in women's). I tried them on at Nordstrom today, and they actually fit pretty well. A lot of people seem to buy the kids' ones, so I'm all about saving the money but wish they had more color choices :). Just wondering if anyone has seen them cheaper than $75, or if there are any coupon codes out there for a certain website. Checked 6pm and Nordstrom Rack tonight, too, but I'll check 6pm again just in case.