PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought the Tramontina tri-ply clad in the past few months?

socaintexas
09-06-2013, 02:32 PM
We are in the market for new cookware and I saw that a lot of people recommended the Tramontina tri-ply clad from Walmart. In doing some research it seems that they clearanced a set in January 2013 (that supposedly was made in Brazil) and are now stocking a set from China. Some people feel that the quality is not as good. Has anyone bought a set in the past few months. If so, how is the quality? Does anyone have any experience with Emerilware Pro-Clad?

oneontheway
09-06-2013, 02:42 PM
I don't know if this helps or not but I bought my set well over 1 1/2 years ago and it says made in China on the bottom.

hellokitty
09-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Well, the good thing about it being from wm is that you can always return it if you don't like it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

kaharris83
09-06-2013, 04:04 PM
We are in the market for new cookware and I saw that a lot of people recommended the Tramontina tri-ply clad from Walmart. In doing some research it seems that they clearanced a set in January 2013 (that supposedly was made in Brazil) and are now stocking a set from China. Some people feel that the quality is not as good. Has anyone bought a set in the past few months. If so, how is the quality? Does anyone have any experience with Emerilware Pro-Clad?

I have the Emerilware Pro-Clad. I've had it for 3 years. We like it a lot and it has held up beautifully. It still looks brand new and we use it daily.