PDA

View Full Version : HBO & Cinemax Free preview this weekend

KrystalS
09-06-2013, 04:11 PM
I love when they have these free previews! I always put movies on the DVR. I know Life of Pi and Argo will both be on HBO.

MMMommy
09-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Magic Mike too.... Wink, wink.

ckso
09-06-2013, 08:33 PM
What's the best way to see what the movie lineup is? Maybe I can do a bunch of recording :D

SnuggleBuggles
09-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Magic Mike too.... Wink, wink.

Awesome!

MMMommy
09-06-2013, 09:13 PM
What's the best way to see what the movie lineup is? Maybe I can do a bunch of recording :D

I did it the very tedious way, using the regular channel guide and going through every channel (seeing probably 6 channels at a time on the guide) and just manually setting things to record. Took me forever.

ccather
09-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Woo-woo! Thanks for sharing!!

Twoboos
09-07-2013, 08:05 AM
Looks like not in my Comcast market - Boo! I was going to do a Game of Thrones super- marathon!!

ETA: Apparently we don't have the actual channels, but we do have "HBO Freeview" On Demand. Unfortuately no GoT, not that I'm surprised. The Newsroom and True Blood, though.

hillview
09-07-2013, 10:33 AM
thanks for sharing!

mom2binsd
09-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Slim pickings this time around, I dvr'd Argo, Magic Mike, Life of Pi, I don't get into the "tv shows" on hbo.

Twin Mom
09-07-2013, 09:10 PM
I wanted to watch Homeland and it doesn't look like it's available on On Demand. So disappointed. Started to watch it last time there was a free weekend.

Eta. Doh. Just realized homeland is on showtime.

Looks like not in my Comcast market - Boo! I was going to do a Game of Thrones super- marathon!!

ETA: Apparently we don't have the actual channels, but we do have "HBO Freeview" On Demand. Unfortuately no GoT, not that I'm surprised. The Newsroom and True Blood, though.

SnuggleBuggles
09-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Rewatching "Magic Mike"...Matthew McConaughey deserved some more recognition for that role. He totally committed (and his body is amazing!). I've been to one of those shows (Thunder from Down Under) and he absolutely nails the emcee role!

onyx8
09-09-2013, 12:56 PM

FYI , you can watch GoT on the freeview online.

Twoboos
09-09-2013, 02:24 PM
FYI , you can watch GoT on the freeview online.

Whaaaa??!! :bowdown: Great - thanks for making sure I waste every second of the kids being at school!!! :ROTFLMAO:

Going to look into that...