PDA

View Full Version : boy baby doll clothes

Claki
09-07-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm on the lookout for doll clothes for DS1's Corolle Paul doll. He's 14 inches. I don't want to pay Corolle prices, or even Etsy prices. $10 for a sleeper for a doll is too much for me.

Have you seen anything in a B&M store? So far online I haven't found anything affordable.

Seitvonzu
09-07-2013, 08:02 PM
i picked up some preemie clothes at target once during a clearance sale (i think it might be a baby clearance time right now actually?) not all stores carry preemie sizes, (ours doesn't usually) but sometimes they get them back as returns and sell those at the store...worth a look? otherwise, if you can get cheap preemie clothes those should work :) we use those with our 14-15 inch dolls (both hard and soft bodied)

Snow mom
09-07-2013, 11:14 PM
I like the gymboree under 5 lbs size for dolls. I buy them during red balloon sale or when there are other crazy sales. I prefer short sleeve outfits because the sleeves can be a bit long on a doll--otherwise the fit is great. Bonus was that DS had several outfits that coordinated with DDs dolls.

Seitvonzu
09-08-2013, 09:21 AM
yes- gymboree is another good source :) i feel like our stores again don't carry tons of that...so the best time to get it is during sales (for price too of course)