PDA

View Full Version : New favorite jeans so excited and on sale--Kut from the Kloth

ExcitedMamma
09-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Does everyone already know about these? Just had to post in case anyone is looking for jeans and like me may never had heard of these before. I have terrible luck finding anything that fits my curvy shape and today I found a pair I love! DD is turning one and I desperately needed new jeans so I finally went shopping and stumbled on Kut from the Cloth at Macy's. I bought the Farrah Baby Bootcut. Checking out Amazon they are of course cheaper and 20% off if you spend over a $100 so I ordered two more pairs to try out. I think they are cut generously and very flattering. They look well constructed and pretty hip, certainly more so than my old Levi's.

oneplustwo
09-07-2013, 10:38 PM
I have a bunch of Kut from the Kloth I've gotten from Nordstrom that I love! Both regular jeans (skinnies and bootcuts) and denim shorts. They're great! Didn't know that Macy's carried them; I've gotten them at Nordstrom when they were on sale. I'll keep Amazon in mind for the future; I've gotten other jeans from Amazon (Paige), not sure why I haven't thought to look for Kuts there too. Keep an eye out at Nordstrom; they have a good variety of Kut jeans and the sales can be great.

jgenie
09-08-2013, 07:09 AM
I have a pair I bought at the Rack for $17 that I love. I'm kicking myself for not buying another pair I saw. It's worth a look if you have a Nordstrom Rack nearby. My local store generally has a few pairs but haven't found another pair in my size. I also scored a pair of Paige jeans for $17!!

Mermanaid
09-08-2013, 08:58 AM
I adore them! I scored the one and only pair I have (so far) from the Goodwill store for $5. That was a great day!

minnie-zb
09-09-2013, 11:47 AM
I've eyeing these jeans. Are they true to size?

ExcitedMamma
09-09-2013, 02:05 PM
I'm so jealous of you smart shoppers who bought these jeans so cheap! And I was excited to find them on sale for so much more!

I do think they are true to size at least compared to my old Levi's. My Levi's were getting too big and I needed one size smaller and the next size down was the right size to get in Kut.

mikala
09-09-2013, 03:56 PM
They seem true to size, maybe a little big. I have a few pairs and really like them. I've spent less than $50 a pair on Amazon and in store at Macys with a coupon.

cookiemonster80
09-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Ok- I just received mine from amazon- they fit GREAT!!! question- does this brand stretch throughout the day like other jeans? My silvers and luckys are almost unwearable after an hour since they stretch so much even though they fit perfectly out of the dryer.