PDA

View Full Version : PayPal Question

PZMommy
09-08-2013, 11:57 AM
I have a PayPal account that I have used to purchase things from Etsy. However now I would like to sell some diaper bags on a BST page that I belong to. What information would I need to give a buyer, so that they can pay me through PayPal? Also, once they pay me how do I get access to the money? Can I transfer it to my banking account?? Thanks!!

barkley1
09-08-2013, 11:59 AM
I'm pretty sure all you do is give them your email address associated with Paypal. Then, if you have a bank account linked to your Paypal acct, you can just have the money transferred to the bank account. Or, just use the money towards your next purchase you make with Paypal.

KrisM
09-08-2013, 12:04 PM
I'm pretty sure all you do is give them your email address associated with Paypal. Then, if you have a bank account linked to your Paypal acct, you can just have the money transferred to the bank account. Or, just use the money towards your next purchase you make with Paypal.

Yep. That's it.

PZMommy
09-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Thanks! I just have to figure out how to link my PayPal to my bank account, as it is billed to my credit card (I think). I'm sure there will be some directions on PayPal on how to do this. I rarely use PayPal, like maybe once a year, so I rather be able to have access to the money, vs it just sitting there in the account.