PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy your Clinique " black honey" lipstick?

daisy13
09-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Thanks to the BBB , I hooked on to it. I bought my first one from Amazon and I am almost done with it.

Whats the best ( bargain) place to buy it? online if possible?

Also- Please recommend your mascara to me.

pastrygirl
09-10-2013, 02:58 PM
If you want something VERY similar (you can google it for swatches), try Palladio's Tinted Lip Balm in Brownie. They carry it at Ulta and Sally's.

Tenasparkl
09-10-2013, 03:51 PM
I stock up on clinique products when Sephora has a good percentage off code or I buy at a department store when they have a gift with purchase.

For mascara I love Diorshow, but don't love the price. I recently switched to a l'oreal one in an all black tube (don't know the name) and I really like it.

vtmom
09-10-2013, 03:56 PM
LOVE DiorShow. It's been my go-to mascara for a very long time now. It's one of my few splurges and I refuse to compromise! I'll have to check out Black Honey...

stinkyfeet
09-10-2013, 04:29 PM
I like maybelline full and soft for mascara. It's one of my few drugstore makeup purchases. I get it bc I like it and bc you have to replace mascara often due to the bacteria buildup.

I haven't tried black honey, but I love Fresh's tinted lip balm in Rose. It's a polished natural look.

MMMommy
09-10-2013, 06:44 PM
I really like Black Honey, but I also like Chic Honey too!

*newmomma*
09-10-2013, 08:23 PM
LOVE DiorShow. It's been my go-to mascara for a very long time now. It's one of my few splurges and I refuse to compromise! I'll have to check out Black Honey...

I second this! Love Diorshow. It has the biggest, most ridiculous brush and its just perfect. When I'm being cheap I will buy Covergirl Lashblast. It does a very good job for a drugstore brand.

calebsmama03
09-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Wow- blast from the past! I used to use Black Honey way back in college, when it was always in the GWP freebies.
Mascara- I love Benefit "They're real". I've tried so many drugstore brands and they always flake. I like that I can apply this just to the tips of my lashes (my preferred method- I hate the feeling of a full coat of mascara) and it LOOKS like I'm wearing a full coat. Got it as a freebie from my Sephora bday gift but will pay full price for it. It's worth it to me.

daisy13
09-11-2013, 05:20 PM
thanks for the recos ladies.. I think I will go with the maybelline full and soft- as ( like a PP mentioned - thanks!), it makes sense to change the mascara often and I dont want to splurge on it right now..

So, whats the best place to buy clinique black honey? After trying so many brands, I finally have settled on this. I wish it was just available on Subscribe and save - like everything else in my life ;)

MMMommy
09-11-2013, 05:26 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think there is any "bargain" place to buy Clinique's Black Honey regularly. I believe it is standard retail price wherever it is sold. The only "bargain" is (1) if you stock up on it during a gift with purchase (Clinique Bonus Time) at the department stores or (2) buy it from Sephora during their special Friends & Family promotions.