PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have corner bench for your kitchen table?

melrose7
09-10-2013, 02:28 PM
This is what I am talking about
http://www.wayfair.com/Linon-Chelsea-Solid-Wood-Corner-Kitchen-Bench-90366N2-01-KD-U-L256-K~LQ1007.html?refid=GX21919142340-LQ1007&device=c&PiID%5B%5D=9825733&gclid=CI-Q_4KWprkCFdFDMgodXXwAww

If you do does it work well for seating more people? I expanded my in home daycare and was thinking of putting this in an extra kitchen I have. It would be a tight fit but I wouldn't be using that kitchen other than lunch for anywhere from 3-8 kids. Otherwise my DH was going to build a long table for me to have in the main room for everyone to sit at and can be used for puzzles, arts and crafts, plus eating. If I did the corner bench in the kitchen I would have more room in the main room. I just don't know if the corner bench is a good idea but hard for all the kids to fit and reach the table and too crowded. I have ages 1-8 that would possibly be eating. I would have to use the soft boosters as there would be nothing to secure a strapped booster onto. I have found a couple of these corner kitchen benches on Craigslist for around $100.