PDA

View Full Version : Birthday party--who to invite?

TwoBees
09-11-2013, 01:05 PM
I believe I posted a similar question last year. I'm trying to figure out which of DD's classmates to invite to her party. Last year I did not invite the entire class because the place had a max headcount, so I invited the kids she talked about a lot. This year she talks about many more kids, and sometimes the 2 preschool classes are combined with some of the kids she mentions in the other class. The total for both classes together is about 25 kids. I can't invite that many but I am afraid of leaving out someone important to her. I tried going through the class list with DD, but she wanted to invite all but one kid (not happening). Any ideas of how to handle this?

SnuggleBuggles
09-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Tricky. She has to have a closer group though or a few key friends that you could limit it to. You could do an all girls or boys party too. Maybe the teacher knows who her group is. Do you have a playdates with any or have you hit it off with any parents? For preschool years, we just invited our friends...the kids all liked each other but I just invited 3-4 families that I liked. :)