PDA

View Full Version : Goody bag ideas for mixed ages and gender

KLD313
09-13-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm combining DD's 3rd and DS's 1st birthday. I have two 1 year olds coming, both girls, a 4 year old girl, two boys 6 & 7, one girl that's 7 and one girl that's 9. The theme is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and DD's stuff will be Minnies Boutique. Thoughts?

azzeps
09-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Mouse ears. Playdoh. Stickers. Toothbrushes. Disney store probably has some good Mickey stuff. The dollar store had those expandable wash cloths, as did party city. Don't know if they had Mickey but they had dome Disney characters. Did you already check oriental trading? Good luck!

ang79
09-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Stickers, snacks like Pirate Booty or fruit gummies (I think they make Mickey ones maybe?) My kids always love getting fun straws like the squiggly ones (I like it when they get the extra wide ones that are good to drink smoothies through). Maybe play dough with cookie cutters or stamps?

edit to add: ditto the expandable wash cloths, my kids love them and always want more! We've gotten ours from Dollar Tree. Sometimes they have Micky themed things, as does Christmas Tree Shops.

Fairy
09-14-2013, 12:24 AM
With only 7 kids I'd definitely hit the Disney store and personalilze to the age/gender. Get a few things that are usable and on-topic. The expandable washcloths are a great idea and good for all of them. They have great hair accessories, pencils. Even a t-shirt from there for each of them, they're often really reasonable, less than ten bucks a piece. Another idea is to get plates/flatware/cups for everyone. The plates are super duper cheap, and you get a placemat to match, and a cup, and you're done.

KLD313
09-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Great ideas! Thanks so much! The Disney Store os about an hour away so I was hesitant to go but sounds like it may be worth it.