PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get any of the Disney magazines?

acmom
09-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Got an offer for the Disney Junior magazine in my email today. My kids really like several of their shows so I was wondering if they would enjoy the magazine. We get several kids magazines already (National Geopgraphic Kids, Ladybug, Ranger Rick Jr and High Five) which they look forward to get and love reading.

Anyone get this one? Is it any good?

PZMommy
09-14-2013, 01:58 PM
I'm interested in this as well.

army_mom
09-14-2013, 09:35 PM
We get princess and disney junior and my DD really likes them both and is genuinely excited when they come. they have quite a few activities in them for a good range of ages. Some we have to help her a lot on some of them but others she can do alone. We got them on a groupon or something like that so they were a good deal. We get national geographic for kids and she could care less about it. In full disclosure, DD does watch a lot of disney junior so knows every show and character!

llama8
09-15-2013, 07:48 AM
I get Disney Jr and Disney Princess magazines. The kids love it. It is similar to their Highlights Hi-five with great activities. They love that it has their favorite characters. They are super excited when the mail comes. I tried them with a groupon promotion and I am so happy that I did.