PDA

View Full Version : Dh I don't want to hear it

JdrKuhnert
09-14-2013, 08:18 PM
I know that you are alone on the other side of the world. However, I do not want to hear about all of the fun things that you have been doing as you say goodbye to Berlin. I am here with our 4 boys taking care of everything by myself. Let's see what fun things have I been doing - um nothing! Enjoy these last 3 weeks alone because you owe me and I will be collecting.

barkley1
09-14-2013, 08:37 PM
Ugh, he SO owes you. I'd be making my list now, lol!

fedoragirl
09-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Go for it! I was alone with the kids for more than 3 weeks albeit "on vacation" in the States. And I got similar emails/convos from DH. I completely understand.

MamaMolly
09-14-2013, 10:07 PM
BTDT and got a long girl's weekend out of it. So yes, DO collect!! Lucky me I got to listen to DH waffle on about how lovely training in Guatemala was while I was dealing with a hurricane. 'only a category 1' he likes to say. :irked: Jerk.

hellokitty
09-14-2013, 10:35 PM
Ugh! I haven't collected yet on my due time, but I totally understand the situation you are in!

JdrKuhnert
09-15-2013, 08:09 AM
He left the day the second of our 40ft containers arrived. I unpacked over 400 boxes myself and I know that he will complain about where I put things and how I have arranged the house. I knew that it would be hard when we decided for the boys and I to come 2 months ahead to begin school, but I do not need to hear how nice xy&z are. I have ordered myself some nice things, but will collect my time off next summer. He can take the boys "home" for his yearly home visit while I go home to California.

twowhat?
09-15-2013, 03:25 PM
Whoa wait...is he taking a vacation alone?