PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on Primigi Mary Janes in black leather?

rolypoly27
09-16-2013, 11:27 PM
I'd like to get some for my toddler and would prefer to spend $40 or less. We need them for a wedding this weekend so fast shipping or B&M would be best.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

tarnator
09-17-2013, 02:18 AM
There seem to be several styles on the Shoebacca website and many are below $40, at least in the Outlet section. I am not really familiar with their website, so I have no idea how fast they might get to you!

tarnator
09-17-2013, 02:35 AM
There seem to be several styles on the Shoebacca website and many are below $40, at least in the Outlet section. I am not really familiar with their website, so I have no idea how fast they might get to you!

.....I dunno.... I just read a bunch of bad reviews about shoebacca.com. Maybe I wouldn't order from them after all. Too bad, they have some cheap Tsukihoshi runners that we really need!

rolypoly27
09-17-2013, 02:48 AM
.....I dunno.... I just read a bunch of bad reviews about shoebacca.com. Maybe I wouldn't order from them after all. Too bad, they have some cheap Tsukihoshi runners that we really need!

Oh that's too bad. They have some really great prices. I think I will look elsewhere. Thanks though!

twodogs
09-18-2013, 10:10 PM
Check amazon. Depending on the size you need, I often get the Andes MJ priming is for around $40. Also 6pm.com sometimes has them too. Love love those shoes!

rolypoly27
09-19-2013, 10:55 PM
Check amazon. Depending on the size you need, I often get the Andes MJ priming is for around $40. Also 6pm.com sometimes has them too. Love love those shoes!

Yes I'm looking for the Andes MJs. So cute. But the black leather ones seem to be full price everywhere at the moment. I'll have to keep an eye out on those sites. Thanks!