PDA

View Full Version : Any Avon favorites?

Green_Tea
09-17-2013, 09:27 PM
I want to support a friend who just started selling Avon. Anything you love?

Kindra178
09-17-2013, 10:17 PM
I have sensitive skin so nothing make up wise really works for me. I would check out either the lip glosses or lipsticks. If she sells Mark as well, their lip glosses are great and reasonably priced.

waitingforgrace
09-17-2013, 11:19 PM
I've always liked the skin so soft body oil but really love the gelled body oil.
http://shop.avon.com/product.aspx?level2_id=303&pdept_id=344&dept_id=629&cat_type=B&pf_id=45315

bigsis
09-18-2013, 12:55 AM
I like the pencil eyeliners that I don't have to sharpen (they twist up.) I like the skin toner too, I forget what it's called...it's the one with the other acne products. :bag

AnnieW625
09-18-2013, 12:41 PM
I am on my last jar of their Solutions PM moisturizer and sadly it looks like most of the Solutions line has now been discontinued. If they are still selling it the Avon Moisture Therapy ACE lotion is great. I bought a really large bottle of it a couple of years ago, but I have been using it for the better part of 15 yrs. . If you like bubble bath their sensitive one is really nice too. I have found some nice things in their home catalog as well like my wedding album (granted that was in 2002 or 2003) and some decoration stuff. I don't have a current Avon rep. though so I haven't really needed to try anything. Some of the Anew eye creams and the Anew skin cleansing facial pads have been nice too.