PDA

View Full Version : Jeans suggestions for small toddler girl

Pilotbaby
09-18-2013, 09:50 AM
Does anyone have any jean suggestions for our rather petite almost 1 1/2 year old daughter? She is 31. 5 inches and just over 20 pounds with a very small waist. The last pair that fit her well was from Old Navy and I think it was the 3-6 month size. Whatever size it was, the next size up is way too big on her in the waist.
TIA

KLD313
09-18-2013, 10:53 AM
I know the Osh Kosh jeans have built in belts. I used one of those toddler belts that go on the back of the pants for my DD. I've also had the Target Circo jeans with the elastic waist or the Kohls Jumping Beans elastic waist. I think both of those run small.

lmr1101
09-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Both my dds are built pretty much the same - I stopped trying to find jeans that fit and just went to leggings. I did find a few pairs of jeggings (old navy, childrens place) and those usually fit the same as leggings so that's what I would use when I wanted my girls to have a "jean" look.

AnnieW625
09-22-2013, 10:43 AM
The Children's Place flare (the ones with the ruffles at the bottom). My favorites though were the Osh Kosh slim ones from Target, but they discontinued that style a few years back.

ZeeBaby
09-22-2013, 11:22 AM
DD2 has an extremely small waist. I actually buy different brands and just have her try them on. The best are slim pants that come with an adjustable waist. I can't really recommend a specific retailer since it varies by product. She is 4 now and can still fit size 24 mos pants. They are just ridiculously short.