PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Mixed Bags Designs?

legaleagle
09-18-2013, 09:53 AM
http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/

It's a fundraiser for DS1's elementary school and they look pretty cute but I don't want to buy anything that won't hold up, obviously.

anamika
09-18-2013, 10:17 PM
I have several of their bags. I use the lunch bag regularly and it has held up well. I use the zip tote for long trips so not as often but it holds a lot of stuff and is still intact.

elbert
09-18-2013, 10:19 PM
I was Ina bag co-op at some point, and although I never ordered these, they were a favorite among the group.

legaleagle
09-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Great, thanks for the feedback. DH will have to resign himself to more bags in the house!

AngelaS
09-19-2013, 12:33 AM
I have some of the storage boxes holding spare blankets in my closet. I have the thermal bag to bring home cold groceries in. All are holding up well. They're plasticky compared to Thirty One bags but they're holding up well.

Tinkerbell313
09-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Our school also does this fundraiser. I like the bags. They are a stiff, plasticy feel however they hold up well and are easy to clean. I also like that the school gets at least 50% of the sales if not more. I don't know what schools get from other fundraisers but this was one of those that felt worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ang79
09-19-2013, 11:06 PM
I have the foodie snack bags (great price for two large bags). At first I was a bit put off by the plastic feel and thought they wouldn't hold up well, but so far no problems. They also keep crunchy things like crackers and pretzels fresh for a lot longer than the zipper snack bags I have made by another company. The velcro keeps it pretty airtight I guess!

stonecali
09-19-2013, 11:28 PM
I love these bags and the fact that they are waterproof. My favorites are the hold everything (pool stuff and make great travel laundry hampers), reusable shopping bags, and the beach tote. My mom loves her cross body. I'm going to get one for myself. The crossbody is fabric. The other ones I like are all the plastic.

hellokitty
09-20-2013, 08:13 AM
I actually just bought three of these bags from my friend's garage sale (their school must have done this as a fundraiser). She had two gently used and one that was brand new, still in the pkg. The patterns are really cute (I think that they are older patterns that aren't on their website anymore), and I was going to ask her where she got them, but I saw the bags that I got on this thread's link, so now I know. They are nice enough, that I would buy these for a school fundraiser over the magazine and candle crap that our school always tries to do.