PDA

View Full Version : Free Krispy Kreme doughnuts for pirates! September 19 only!

mominjune
09-19-2013, 03:00 AM
http://www.krispykreme.com/pirate

Sounds like a great opportunity if you have donut loving pirate children ;)

(Originally saw this on the Queen Bee Coupon blog)

Melaine
09-19-2013, 05:19 AM
http://www.krispykreme.com/pirate

Sounds like a great opportunity if you have donut loving pirate children ;)

(Originally saw this on the Queen Bee Coupon blog)

That looks so fun! Only it says no weapons allowed, just so everyone has a head's up. I think that's kind of weird since most folks would carry a goofy plastic sword to be a pirate. We would totally do this if the donuts were dairy free.

logan's mom
09-19-2013, 07:37 AM
That looks so fun! Only it says no weapons allowed, just so everyone has a head's up. I think that's kind of weird since most folks would carry a goofy plastic sword to be a pirate. We would totally do this if the donuts were dairy free.

There's no way I would be able to convince my 4 year old that he could NOT take his light up pirate sword. The characters on their flyers are even holding "swords".... wonder if it would be okay since it clearly looks fake?? We (I) probably need to stay away from the donuts anyway....

Momit
09-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Argh! Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day, everyone!

stinkyfeet
09-19-2013, 11:24 AM
That's funny! Thx for sharing. I'll try to take my kids later.

I saw earlier that they so have pirate-decorated donuts. They were really cute, but I can feel my blood sugar raise just imagining all of the sugar used to decorate it!

Beth24
09-20-2013, 02:01 AM
Don't laugh too hard but I volunteered to bring donuts for my son's high school water polo team snack bar today and when I found out about the promotion I dug out my kids' pirate dress up stuff, and walked in wearing a pirate hat, eye patch and fake parrot. I walked out a few minutes later with my free donuts!!!

queenmama
09-20-2013, 03:04 AM
Don't laugh too hard but I volunteered to bring donuts for my son's high school water polo team snack bar today and when I found out about the promotion I dug out my kids' pirate dress up stuff, and walked in wearing a pirate hat, eye patch and fake parrot. I walked out a few minutes later with my free donuts!!!

That's arrrrrsome!!!

Lara