PDA

View Full Version : Quick- Hanna unders question

Nooknookmom
09-22-2013, 09:12 PM
I still haven't tried them. DD was doing fine in gymbo bikinis but now they seem to have changed the cut and they gap and bug her. TCP no longer fit right and the tucker and tates I JUST bought go up her bum.

So...I won't be going down to Hanna prob till Christmas but I'm ordering her a jacket while they are on sale and wanted to add some unders.

She is a 100 in Her swimsuit his yr. I buy her jackets and dresses in 120 so she can wear them 2 yes or more. So do I try the xs? Or the s?

If The leg holes are too big and gap they won't work. Or if they are too tight - she's is PICKY.

TIA!

crl
09-22-2013, 09:19 PM
My three and a half year old dd is around 33 pounds and wears the xs. They fit, but a growth spurt will probably push us to the s. She is wearing 110 dresses, but again a growth spurt and they will be too short. For comparison, she has some xs (3-4) gymbo undies and they are much roomier--almost too big. Hope that helps!
Catherine

boltfam
09-22-2013, 09:21 PM
I would say xs, too. Or you could always buy both and return the ones that don't work when you get to the store around Christmas.

Nooknookmom
09-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Thanks guys! Ill order in a few :

Done. Got the S...bc I worried the xs may be snug. I can always return. Thx again :):)

Nooknookmom
10-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Well they are going back :( the S is way too large in the legs but super tight on her tummy and she says they go up too high. "Sigh".

Guess I try Boden. Anyone have a comparison to give me on Hanna vs Boden cut, rise and leg opening? This is why I'm not a fan of ordering online, I need to SEE the product.

I could head back to TCP and see if their bikinis have changed any. I dread Justice and have only been in there twice!!!

AnnieW625
10-03-2013, 07:26 PM
If you are still looking try these:
http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix;jsessionid=8B3EFED6A0071C07A8366C7BD22C8D7 4#ip/Hanes-Girls-6-Pack-Assorted-ComfortSoft-Briefs/8031981

Target sometimes keeps them too, but this is the best deal on them. Kohls has them as well, but they are way overpriced. I looked at our local Wal Mart and they didn't have them. DD1's are peace signs though and not the ones shown, but I honestly don't care as long as she doesn't complain about them.

(DD1 has worn the same size small Hanna unders since she was 3/1/2 and the medium hipsters are still huge on her and she won't try the classic unders either so it was nice to find something non Hanna that fit her better and wears just as well)

eta: Wal Mart has a great return policy and I think you might even be able to ship to the store and try them on in a dressing room) or try them at Kohls or Target first and then order from Wal Mart.

Melaine
10-03-2013, 08:01 PM
If you are still looking try these:
http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix;jsessionid=8B3EFED6A0071C07A8366C7BD22C8D7 4#ip/Hanes-Girls-6-Pack-Assorted-ComfortSoft-Briefs/8031981

Target sometimes keeps them too, but this is the best deal on them. Kohls has them as well, but they are way overpriced. I looked at our local Wal Mart and they didn't have them. DD1's are peace signs though and not the ones shown, but I honestly don't care as long as she doesn't complain about them.

(DD1 has worn the same size small Hanna unders since she was 3/1/2 and the medium hipsters are still huge on her and she won't try the classic unders either so it was nice to find something non Hanna that fit her better and wears just as well)

eta: Wal Mart has a great return policy and I think you might even be able to ship to the store and try them on in a dressing room) or try them at Kohls or Target first and then order from Wal Mart.

DDs are still in the small HAs also and the mediums seems so huge I can't imagine when they will go up. I think our mediums was from that weird redesign though. They have been wearing the smalls for like 3 years I think. And last week something caught my eye in the Goodwill bin and it was a ziplock filled with 18 size Small HA unders that were like new! So now they seriously have a ton but they were only $4!