PDA

View Full Version : ISO Fitbit one

mommy111
09-23-2013, 10:16 PM
For our old neighbor in China. She has a friend visiting and knows I'm a deal hunter so asked me if I could find her one at a good price and send to her via her friend. Any discounts? Amazon has it for the full $100

KrisM
09-23-2013, 10:34 PM
The burgundy is $90 on Amazon.

AngB
09-23-2013, 10:39 PM
NoBetterDeal has it for $49. I got mine from there and it was brand new, has been going great for 5 months now. http://www.nobetterdeal.com/shop/en/nbd/sporting-goods/exercise---fitness/fitbit-one-wireless-activity-plus-sleep-tracker

(If you aren't familiar with the site, they sell Amazon and other places returns for a big discount. Most of the time these items are brand new. Every once in awhile it will be used/broken, they aren't that great about checking it before selling. For me, the discount is worth the risk, but you do need to check it as soon as you receive it. They ship fast and have free returns.) If you sign up for their promos to your email they will give you a 10% off code as well.

KrisM
09-23-2013, 10:46 PM
NoBetterDeal has it for $49. I got mine from there and it was brand new, has been going great for 5 months now. http://www.nobetterdeal.com/shop/en/nbd/sporting-goods/exercise---fitness/fitbit-one-wireless-activity-plus-sleep-tracker

(If you aren't familiar with the site, they sell Amazon and other places returns for a big discount. Most of the time these items are brand new. Every once in awhile it will be used/broken, they aren't that great about checking it before selling. For me, the discount is worth the risk, but you do need to check it as soon as you receive it. They ship fast and have free returns.) If you sign up for their promos to your email they will give you a 10% off code as well.

How long does it take to get one? I think DH would like one and his birthday is next month. I wonder how often they get them in to sell. Good deal!

AngB
09-23-2013, 11:17 PM
Shipping takes just a couple days. They do a promo of some type (free shipping, etc.) every Tuesday on FB and through email. They have them in relatively regularly but they don't really have much control of their stock so I wouldn't wait too long. They have the other types of fitbits pretty often too

KrisM
09-24-2013, 04:58 AM
Shipping takes just a couple days. They do a promo of some type (free shipping, etc.) every Tuesday on FB and through email. They have them in relatively regularly but they don't really have much control of their stock so I wouldn't wait too long. They have the other types of fitbits pretty often too

Sorry. I meant for them to come in stock. It was showing not available. Sounds like they come in and out of stock pretty often?

AngB
09-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Sorry. I meant for them to come in stock. It was showing not available. Sounds like they come in and out of stock pretty often?

Yeah, I'd check it daily, I would bet another one will be up in a few days to a few weeks max. They typically only have 1 at a time so you may need to buy it when you see it. If one comes up this week, they have a sitewide promo code through Saturday for 13% off, code is FALL13.

elbenn
09-24-2013, 11:35 AM
I have the fitbit ones (both colors) in my cart at Amazon and they fluctuate in price pretty much daily. They often go down to about $76, so just keep watching if you want to buy it there.