PDA

View Full Version : ISO deal on girl superhero costume (wonder woman, supergirl, spider girl, etc.)

Mommy2Abby
09-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Hi - so DD wants to be some type of named super hero (like Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Spider Girl, etc.) this year. Any good deals on quality costumes that could be layered or warm enough for trick or treating in the Northeast? Thanks!

jse107
09-24-2013, 12:04 PM
This may not be what you want, buy I created one last yearby using an iron on rhinestone patch (got on Etsy). Grey turtleneck, grey leggings, and a cape we already had at home.

Mommy2Abby
09-26-2013, 02:16 PM
This may not be what you want, buy I created one last yearby using an iron on rhinestone patch (got on Etsy). Grey turtleneck, grey leggings, and a cape we already had at home.

Thanks for the idea - to me, that sounds perfect... unfortunately, I think she wants to be an actual branded character.... I'm sure there will probably be more costume sales over the next couple of weeks. I'm just trying to figure out something that can be layered for the cold evening....

jent
09-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Well, there's this Supergirl costume on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PY6DHA/ref=twister_B000PY2MWA?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . I think if you bought it slightly big, you could layer a shirt or even a thin sweatshirt underneath, and then tights on bottom.

Can you link to your seller? I'd actually rather do something like this for DD than the Amazon costume I linked to. We have a sparkly silver cape, sparkly silver tights, and a pink tutu skirt, so I was thinking pink "S" emblem shirt to pull it together.

Pennylane
09-26-2013, 03:23 PM
The Target cartwheel app has a coupon for 50 % off kids costumes through tomorrow .

Ann