PDA

View Full Version : Chez Ami outlet 70% off for 3 days

musicalgrl
09-25-2013, 09:09 PM
For anyone who was interested but missed the sale last time, the Chez Ami outlet (http://www.chezami.com/pa/exp.pa?file=pad3VZ18TMEG05488&pathcode=finaleshop&subgroup=&sessionid=3VZ18TMEG05488&align=center) is 70 percent off again, now through Saturday.

I'd never heard of the company until someone posted about it here a few months ago. But I wound up buying some matchy-matchy brother/sister outfits and the sale prices were good.

mg23
09-26-2013, 10:59 AM
Any feedback on how the sizing runs for this store?

citymama
09-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Any chance there's a free ship code too? I am looking at the swim wear. Thanks!

iaam
09-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Cute clothes and great prices but shipping is crazy - it's tiered and based on the pre-discount price of the item you buy!

Melbel
09-26-2013, 02:01 PM
I have only seen free shipping a couple times in about 8 years. The last time was in December 2012. The shipping prices are high, but with the big sales, the clothing is still a very good value IMO. In our experience, the clothing is TTS other than the swim suits, which we tend to size up. This has been my go to shop for the girls' swim wear, typically pairing a rash guard with bikini type bottoms (we also have the tankini tops). This year, we really liked the blue chevron pattern. Most of the swim wear is picked over now, but there are still some cute options available. We tend to buy swim suits when it is 40% off for a pattern we love, and perhaps a second option when it hits 50% off or more. Living in coastal FL, we love our swim suits!

Note that when clothes are full price or on sale (not in the outlet), monogramming is included in the price (the current sale is all outlet items).

KpbS
09-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Really cute things! Thanks for posting!