PDA

View Full Version : Little Mermaid deals?

waitingforgrace
09-26-2013, 12:28 PM
Any idea yet who is going to have the best deal on the Little Mermaid when it's released next week? I printed my $7 off coupon today but since it expires on 10/4 it doesn't give me much time to get it.

Melaine
09-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Any idea yet who is going to have the best deal on the Little Mermaid when it's released next week? I printed my $7 off coupon today but since it expires on 10/4 it doesn't give me much time to get it.

Went looking for coupon You mentioned and found this....looks like Walmart is the way to go. http://hip2save.com/2013/09/26/high-value-71-little-mermaid-blu-ray-combo-pack-coupon-great-deal-at-walmart-starting-october-1st/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hip2save+(Hip2Save)

Mommy2Abby
09-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the link and the info on Walmart. They really do make you work for those $7 coupons!!! So many logins, links, clicks, etc.!

sayma
09-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Just what I was looking for! Thank you for the link to the coupon...my DD loves Ariel and is so excited to finally watch the movie. Can't wait to buy it for her next week!

MSWR0319
09-28-2013, 05:19 PM
There's also a $5 rebate from Oral B/Crest.
http://www.oralb.com/assets/pdf/rebates/13_OLB_Kids_Holid_Rebate_Form_Final3.pdf

ETA: Rebate form says not good with other offers, including coupons :(

I also saw in the Meijer ad you get a free mermaid doll ($9.99 value) but I think the movie is priced at $24.99 or maybe $22.99.

Is it bad that I want to buy this movie even though I have two boys? I really liked this movie when I was younger.

angiesscripts
09-28-2013, 10:51 PM

Where do you find the 7 dollar coupon?

waitingforgrace
09-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Where do you find the 7 dollar coupon?

Use the link in Melanie's post above. Hip2save explains it well.

waitingforgrace
09-28-2013, 10:55 PM
There's also a $5 rebate from Oral B/Crest.
http://www.oralb.com/assets/pdf/rebates/13_OLB_Kids_Holid_Rebate_Form_Final3.pdf

ETA: Rebate form says not good with other offers, including coupons :(

I also saw in the Meijer ad you get a free mermaid doll ($9.99 value) but I think the movie is priced at $24.99 or maybe $22.99.

Is it bad that I want to buy this movie even though I have two boys? I really liked this movie when I was younger.

Thanks! It looks like it will be $22 at meijer so for only $2 more than Walmart I think I'll go to meijer.

Maggie'sMom
10-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Just want to give a heads up that my Target would not price match Wal-Mart's ad because of the bonus movie bucks picture on the packaging. They said that even though it was the same movie the packaging was different. Still a good buy on the DVD and the doll with using the cartwheel app coupon and my red card with the $7 coupon

mjrwe
10-01-2013, 05:24 PM

It's my 4 y/o son's favorite movie :) He's not at all shy about saying Ariel is beautiful and he was in awe each time we visit her at Disneyland. (IMHO the D'land Ariel is actually never that cute, but whatever...)

joonbug
10-01-2013, 05:37 PM
How much is the movie at Walmart? I see the 26.99 online, is it right?

army_mom
10-01-2013, 06:05 PM
the website I got the code from said it would be $19.96 at Walmart but I have not been over to check myself. That was quite some work to get the coupon, especially since I apparently already had accounts at both but couldn't remember my passwords! :irked:

joonbug
10-01-2013, 06:09 PM
I 'could' swear 19.xx was what I was thinking lol. It took me about 30 min to go through all the clicks and links as I had accounts there as well :/. I am going to swing by Walmart tomorrow and check, really want the movie for DD but not for $27 ;).

jam224
10-01-2013, 07:13 PM
The Walmart ad says the Blu-ray DVD combo is $19.96.

I also got the doll and storybook movie from Target. Still avoiding the Cartwheel app for now.

sayma
10-01-2013, 08:12 PM
I was able to price match at Target ($19.96) and use the $7 MC and the cartwheel deal AND get the Ariel doll (on sale for $10) which then took another $6 off…ended up paying around $14. 50 for both the DVD & Ariel doll before using my Target red card (took off another 5%).

JenChem
10-02-2013, 09:00 AM
So upset I went through all those coupon steps and no banner popped up. Put in a request for help but as it takes days for those to be answered looks like I'm out of luck.

Blakes Mommy
10-03-2013, 10:57 PM
If any one hasn't bought the movie yet, Just a reminder that the $7.00 coupon expires on the 4th (Friday). I just used mine today at Toys r Us. They have the combo for 19.99 and the combo plus digital copy for 22.99. Right now you also get 10% back on all purchases if you have a rewards card. I lucked out since I had just gotten a rewards coupon a few days ago in the mail that I earned previously for $5.00 and I was able to use that also so I got $12.00 off the movie. Best buy also has a deal that you can get a lunchbox for 5.00 off when you buy the movie (it's usually 9.99 so you could get the lunchbox for 4.99 if that interests you) I know that Best buy does price match other stores but it could be a YMMV.

Melaine
10-04-2013, 01:53 PM
If any one hasn't bought the movie yet, Just a reminder that the $7.00 coupon expires on the 4th (Friday). I just used mine today at Toys r Us. They have the combo for 19.99 and the combo plus digital copy for 22.99. Right now you also get 10% back on all purchases if you have a rewards card. I lucked out since I had just gotten a rewards coupon a few days ago in the mail that I earned previously for $5.00 and I was able to use that also so I got $12.00 off the movie. Best buy also has a deal that you can get a lunchbox for 5.00 off when you buy the movie (it's usually 9.99 so you could get the lunchbox for 4.99 if that interests you) I know that Best buy does price match other stores but it could be a YMMV.

Thanks for the reminder that the coupon expires today. I'm going to pick it up for the girls' birthday.

joonbug
10-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Hmm I went to Walmart and the movie was 24.96 indeed.. The cheaper blue case one. I had the coupon but how did you Ladies see it for 19 ?

Melaine
10-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Hmm I went to Walmart and the movie was 24.96 indeed.. The cheaper blue case one. I had the coupon but how did you Ladies see it for 19 ?

It is in our walmart weekly ad....maybe it varies by region?

army_mom
10-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Our Walmart did not have them marked but they rang up $19.99, as advertised. I wish I would have looked closer and held out for one with digital copy as well! oh well. next time :)

Melaine
10-05-2013, 07:28 AM
sooooo annoyed. I went out to Walmart last night about 8 to get the movie for the girls birthday and after wandering around for 10 minutes looking I finally got someone to help who said it doesn't come out till next week. convinced him he was wrong and then he spent another 20 minutes looking for the movie in the back (oos on shelves). No luck. Started to go to the other store but so annoyed to spend my Friday night at Walmart I went home to eat apple pie and watch pretty little liars on Netflix instead. ugh....Walmart.

elmojessi
10-05-2013, 08:22 AM
It is in our walmart weekly ad....maybe it varies by region?

I agree with this. Our ad had it at only a dollar or two less expensive than at Target, so we went with Target because I'd rather take a trip there over Walmart anyway, but we got the doll and used the red card too. A great deal, thanks for brining this up, PP's!!!

WatchingThemGrow
10-05-2013, 09:26 AM
I totally missed the coupon. What's the next cheapest way to get the combo pack?

Pinky
10-06-2013, 07:30 PM
I totally missed the coupon. What's the next cheapest way to get the combo pack?I was just wondering the same thing.

And do you guys know if you can watch the digital version on a tablet /kindle fire?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Blakes Mommy
10-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Whenever I have missed deals on movies it seems the deals come back before the holidays especially Black Friday. Keep an eye out for Target having a deal and also Toys r Us. Even the few days right before Thanksgiving I was able to get some good deals. I remember Toys R Us having deals that were better than Black Friday a couple days before Thanksgiving. I can't remember exactly but it may have been on 2 movies or something like that. Walmart will also have Black Friday deals on movies. Good Luck! We didn't save ours for a present and we have watched it several times and the kids love it....and I have boys!!!