PDA

View Full Version : Fluevogs

citymama
09-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Anyone here wear Fluevogs? How do they hold up? Are they comfy - ok for "problem" feet? I find myself admiring them online and on peoples' feet but not sure if they're worth the money. Let me know how you like yours! Thanks.

If you don't know them: http://www.fluevog.com/

pastrygirl
09-26-2013, 05:26 PM
I would LOVE to try a pair of those. I've been looking at that site for at least a year, but still don't own a pair. Someday, I will! But I keep reading the reviews about how the sizing differs from one style to the next, so I feel like they really need to be tried on in-store to know for sure if they are comfy.

mmommy
09-26-2013, 05:51 PM
I have a pair of Fluevogs I've had for 15 years and while I'm not wearing them daily anymore (they were my favorites during college) they're still awesome shoes. So yes, they hold up and yes, they're comfy. I think I've had them re-soled 2x. I don't know about problem feet, and I tried mine on in person, so I don't know about ordering online (wow, I bought them before I was really shopping online...)

hillview
09-26-2013, 08:13 PM
I have a pair of Fluevogs I've had for 15 years and while I'm not wearing them daily anymore (they were my favorites during college) they're still awesome shoes. So yes, they hold up and yes, they're comfy. I think I've had them re-soled 2x. I don't know about problem feet, and I tried mine on in person, so I don't know about ordering online (wow, I bought them before I was really shopping online...)

:yeahthat:

Tenasparkl
09-26-2013, 08:16 PM
I had a pair of boots years ago and they were pretty comfortable. The Melrose store in LA (it might actually be West Hollywood) has crazy blowout sales occasionally. It may be worth calling to see if they can tell you when one might happen.

Neatfreak
09-26-2013, 08:19 PM
I have two pairs - flats and pair of low-ish heels, and they've held up really well over the years. The heels are strictly for special occasions - they're a touch narrow. I'm not sure if they're the best band for people with wide feet, to tell the truth.

My sister has about thirty pairs in a rainbow of colours. She's obviously a fan. I'm not sure what else she spends her money on besides new pairs of Fluevogs.

citymama
09-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Thanks everyone. The SF store has big sales too - will try and go in person some time and check them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)