PDA

View Full Version : Target coupon 50% off costumes

Mom of XX&XY
09-26-2013, 05:42 PM
On Cartwheel app there is 50% off Kids costumes today and tomorrow only.

California
09-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Anyone know if the coupon is store only? The costume DD wants is only available online. TIA!

jennilynn
09-26-2013, 10:12 PM
It's only in stores

anonomom
09-27-2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the heads-up! That's a great deal and might overcome my resistance to Cartwheel.

Twin Mom
09-27-2013, 08:19 AM
Got the app and realized you have to have Facebook. Bummer. Not on it and not interested in joining. Might have used the coupon for dd. oh well.

anonomom
09-27-2013, 08:25 AM
Got the app, signed in with FB, but I can't see the coupon. All I have is 20% off adult costume accessories.

iaam
09-27-2013, 09:02 AM
Got the app, signed in with FB, but I can't see the coupon. All I have is 20% off adult costume accessories.

I think they reached the limit in terms of number available for the 50% off coupon.

klwa
09-27-2013, 09:12 AM
For those who got it, it appears to cover costume accessories as well. We got the TMNT nunchucks half off yesterday.

Pennylane
09-27-2013, 10:52 AM
That really stinks that they took it off a day early, was heading there in a bit.

Ann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ckso
09-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Is it only good for 1 item or can I use it multiple times?

jennilynn
09-27-2013, 11:37 AM
I read you can use it on four items per transaction.

Suebell
09-27-2013, 12:09 PM
I read you can use it on four items per transaction.

Thank you!! I had no idea. It's in their terms & conditions.
"Each Cartwheel offer may be used for up to a maximum of 4 qualifying items per transaction, unless otherwise noted."

sarrahanne
09-27-2013, 01:20 PM
So, I added it to my offers last night and it's still there, but says "limit reached." Does that mean I can still use it since I added before, but they aren't giving out anymore or they are just finished? I was planning to go today, but there's no way I'm taking my two preschoolers into that store if they're not going to honor the offer.

Anybody familiar with this app?

iaam
09-27-2013, 01:43 PM
So, I added it to my offers last night and it's still there, but says "limit reached." Does that mean I can still use it since I added before, but they aren't giving out anymore or they are just finished? I was planning to go today, but there's no way I'm taking my two preschoolers into that store if they're not going to honor the offer.

You can still use it. I just did. Same situation as you.

klwa
09-27-2013, 02:07 PM

As PP said, you should still be able to use it. I've had that pop up once before & it was warning me that if I removed it, I couldn't add it back. (When they had a great deal on kids underwear.)

sarrahanne
09-27-2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks! Looks like we're headed to Target after all then... You ladies are great!

jenstring95
09-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Thank you so much, OP! DS wants to be a Jedi for Halloween, which is a $35 costume at Target, and I got it for half off and then combined it with my red card 5% discount and one of those 5% discounts from the prescriptions. GREAT deal!! And DS loves the costume. :)

ray7694
09-27-2013, 11:00 PM
Thank you so much. I was so happy tonight saving 50% on Ariel, shoes, and crown. Love this board

jennilynn
09-28-2013, 08:51 AM
Thank you so much, OP! DS wants to be a Jedi for Halloween, which is a $35 costume at Target, and I got it for half off and then combined it with my red card 5% discount and one of those 5% discounts from the prescriptions. GREAT deal!! And DS loves the costume. :)

Loved that Jedi but I couldn't convince DS to be anything but Darth Maul (which I couldn't find at either Target we went to)

jenstring95
09-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Loved that Jedi but I couldn't convince DS to be anything but Darth Maul (which I couldn't find at either Target we went to)

Lol, mine won't have anything to do with the "bad guys". I found a cute Halloween t-shirt at Target with Darth Vader carrying pumpkin trick or treat buckets, but I know he won't wear it!