PDA

View Full Version : Beg: Tiny Prints code from Hanna Andersson

candaceb
09-30-2013, 09:15 PM
On my most recent catalog, there was a blurb that they would send a Tiny Prints code for $25 and free shipping with an order. If anyone gets one of those codes and doesn't want it, I would be very happy to take it off your hands. I get good PB, PBK, and Shutterfly codes on a regular basis and I would be happy to trade some of them in return.

Here are the details ripped from the HA site:
$25 off plus free shipping on your holiday cards Sept 23 - Nov 10, 2013

We¹re teaming up with Tiny Prints with this gift just for you: starting Sept 23, enjoy $25 off plus free shipping on your holiday cards! Tiny Prints designs crazy-cute cards, and they share our love of giving families the best quality (with an unconditional guarantee just like ours!). Just purchase $75 or more online or in stores (sorry not available at outlet stores) at Hanna Andersson and you¹ll receive a Tiny Prints offer card in your package.

Offer includes $25 off your Tiny Prints order, plus free Standard or USPS Shipping. Offer is valid for one-time redemption per billing address. Offer is not applicable to calendars, photo books, gift certificates, stamps, embossers, William Arthur or Erin Condren products. Offer expires Dec 31, 2013 at 11:59 pm (PT).

Dream
10-01-2013, 10:05 AM
I had more than one and I had no use for it. Hope I didn't throw it away. Will check and let you know.

abh5e8
10-01-2013, 12:05 PM
so did the code come on the catalogue or as a separate mailer?

123LuckyMom
10-01-2013, 12:27 PM
You have to make a purchase, and they send the coupon in the box. I'm planning to use mine, but if I don't decide to use it for any reason, I'll be happy to pass it along to you, OP. I used a different service last year where the cost included the postage, and I may do that again.

mikala
10-01-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm interested in a code as well if anyone has one to spare after op gets one. Thanks!!

Dream
10-01-2013, 11:15 PM
I manage to find one but there's no code. I also found another code that for tiny prints that says 20% off if any one need.

candaceb
10-01-2013, 11:17 PM
I manage to find one but there's no code. I also found another code that for tiny prints that says 20% off if any one need.

Thanks for checking. If anyone else gets one, I'd still be happy to take it off your hands if you're not going to use it.