PDA

View Full Version : Who has lots of sports bras in brick-and-mortar store?

american_mama
10-01-2013, 12:24 AM
I am a 34D or 36C and want a sports bra with good support, no bouncing and easy on and off. I don't care about looks or uniboob. For easy on and off, I'd prefer one with a hook and eye closure in the back. And I want to try them on in person, or else buy several online and get free returns back to the store. Any suggestions for stores? Specific bra recommendations welcome too.

trales
10-01-2013, 07:33 AM
I am the same size, and love the hook and loop, Kohls has 2 great ones that fit the bill, one is a champion and the other is jockey I think, super supportive for running or tennis, super easy on and off, hold up well to lots of washing. As a bonus they are both under $40.

SnuggleBuggles
10-01-2013, 08:05 AM
Marshall's/ TJ Maxx
Target
Sporting goods stores

basil
10-01-2013, 08:56 AM
I'm a 34C and love Moving Comfort Fiona.
It doesn't have wires which I don't mind otherwise but dislike for sports bras.
I bought mine from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Fiona-White/dp/B001AP3RNG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380632055&sr=8-1&keywords=fiona

pomegranate
10-01-2013, 09:10 AM
I second the Moving Comfort Fiona. REI B&M stores should carry them so you can try them on.

TwinFoxes
10-01-2013, 09:13 AM
I buy mine from Amazon.com Also, if you have shoprunner (fs/fr), Bare Necessities has a good selection. And there's always Nordstrom, they have more online than in stores, but again, fs/fr.

american_mama
10-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks.I looked first at Kohl's and liked this one
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1329478/champion-sports-bra-show-off-high-impact-1666.jsp
but was wishing it was $10+ cheaper, plus it was a tad hard to get on and off since the clasp only loosens the band.
I also liked this one (ok, kohls.com just went down, but it's the first Champion one listed) but I found it to run small. I tried on a DD, which I balk at on principle alone, and it fit except was a bit high under the arms. I was too indecisive to pick a size or style at Kohls, especially given that they were all full-price, so went to Target where I'd seen an ok one for $15. I used it yesteday and it was ok. I'm fine with starting with that.