PDA

View Full Version : So torn! Classic Bettonas or Boyfriend Bettonas?

firstbaby
10-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Last MomWear question for the day :) I have the black heather classic Bettonas and LOVE them and also have the Pilayo Fusion Pants - similar to Bettonas but have a flap pocket instead of regular pocket on the back - in black. I am torn between getting the classic Bettonas in black or Boyfriend Bettonas in black. I tried the Boyfriend Capris this summer and they went back - really not flattering or unflattering on me and didn't want to spend the money for them. But, I have higher hopes for the pants :) So, what would your vote be? This is to wear around the house with long sleeve t's, sweaters, etc for casual day to day run after the kids stuff. I think I could pull off the classics at church, so that is a plus too.

alootikki
10-02-2013, 03:04 PM
I just got a pair of Boyfriend Bettonas and LOVE them! They are definitely casual, but very comfy - and looser than the regular Bettonas.

citymama
10-02-2013, 03:24 PM
The nice thing about AThleta is free returns any time for any reason. I would get both and return the one you don't want! I wear my BFs about 10 times more than the classics, but I also LOVE the BF capris.