PDA

View Full Version : Your Athleta Favorites

alootikki
10-02-2013, 08:57 PM
I bought an Athleta Friends & Family coupon on ebay, and the sale starts tomorrow! What are your tried and true Athleta items, and what do you have your eye on this season?

firstbaby
10-02-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm embarrassed to admit how much Athleta I've bought over the last year. In my defense, though, I work out 5 days a week and lost some weight, so needed to shop ;)

I haven't bought anything I've regretted and everything has held up really well. For me, I try to read the on line reviews before getting my heart set on something on line to only be disappointed if I order it or go to the store to try it on. The reviews are so helpful with quality, fit, etc.

My most favorite are the Bettona items - I have the bermudas, skirt and classic pants. I really could wear the skirt everyday which is saying a lot :) My favorite combo has been tinker tank with swagger skort or runaround skort, but that is definitely a warmer weather go to.

I'm planning to get a pair of winter running tights and a Batwing and Robin top during the sale. What do you have your eye on?

alootikki
10-04-2013, 04:49 PM
I actually ordered a couple of the Batwing and Robin tops, but the tight band at the bottom was not flattering.

Right now I'm eyeing another pair of Bettona boyfriends, maybe a pair of the regular Bettonas, the Raina top and the Moto sweater. I love all of their long-sleeved running tops, but even with the 30% off, not sure I can justify it!

firstbaby
10-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Favorites so far this season - Hooded Batwing and Robin (sorry to hear it didn't work out for you alootikki!), Bettona denim jeggins, and Restorative top. I still have a couple more things I'm trying to decide yes or no on. Decisions!

MelissaTC
10-05-2013, 05:34 AM
My local Pilates center was hooking everyone up with the F&F coupons so I bought two pair of the Bettona Boyfriend pants for Zumba.

twowhat?
10-05-2013, 01:01 PM
I don't know if they are still offered, but I have worn my scramble skorts and chimney rock shorts to DEATH this summer. The pockets are PERFECT for smartphones, car keys (deep pockets so things don't fall out) and wads of Kleenex that the kids hand to you.

♥ms.pacman♥
10-05-2013, 02:57 PM
i love Athleta! my favorites are

-Dipper pants. I have 3. love love love the abrasion-resistant, water-resistant fabric. I wear them to work often..and i can kneel on the floor of a dusty lab and not worry about ruining nice pants. Today it was raining and wore them to the pumpkin patch and they were great for that. these are perfect for sitting in dirt and not worrying about "feeling" the moisture seep through.

-Dipper shorts - i have 3 as well. don't get as much use now that i am no longer SAHm, but loved the water resistant material.

-Dipper skort - i have 2 - LOVE these. they are so flattering, especially for me who is very apple-shaped (i have a tummy but long, lean legs). i think i wear these more than the shorts now. Wow can you tell i love the Dipper series? LOL

-Chimney Rock shorts -i have 2. love the big pockets and how these are so lightweight! also water-resistant.

- Bettona Classic pants. I have 2. These are awesome. They are SO nice. Almost too nice to wear to yoga class. I've worn these to work too. So comfy for wearing on the weekend too.

-Whatever skort - i have 2- love how these are a nice long substitute for shorts.

-Kickbooty shorts - i just got my 2nd pair..these are PERFECT for hot yoga classes.

alootikki
10-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Feeling relieved - I just placed my F&F order so now I can stop obsessing :) I got a few pairs/colors of both Bettona styles, some running tights, and giving the Batwing top another try :)

hillview
10-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Feeling relieved - I just placed my F&F order so now I can stop obsessing :) I got a few pairs/colors of both Bettona styles, some running tights, and giving the Batwing top another try :)

Wow are you me? DITTO exact same order :)